The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "Between the creation of Prophet Adam(as) and the coming of the last hour, their will arise no matter more serious than the Dajjal." [ Muslim]. Due to the severity of this turmoil, every Prophet from the first to the last warned and informed his people about, the Dajjal and his turmoil. [Bukhari, Muslim]
1. Jabir bin Abdullah (ra) narrated. That Prophet (saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: And his donkey on which he will arrive, will have a span of 40 hands between his two ears.[Musnad Ahmad].
2. Ibn Umr (ra) narrated: Prophet(saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: He will have a donkey whose span between two ears will be 40 Ba.[Kunzal Amaal].
3. Abu Hurrairah (ra) narrated that Prophet(saw) said: Dajjal will come on very white donkey.Whose span between two ears is 70 Ba. [Bihaqqi].
4. Prophet(saw) said, “The distance between the two ears of the Dajjal's donkey will be 70 cubits” [Baihaqi, Meshkat].
5. Nawas(ra) bin So'man narrated that : Prophet(saw) said, “The Dajjal's movement will be very fast. It will roam the sky like a cloud driven by wind.” [Muslim, Tirmizi].
6. One of the companions asked,” O Allah’s Messenger, how fast will he travel? Thereupon he (saw) said,” like cloud driven by wind”. [Muslim,Tirmizi] . And in one Hadiths Hazoor SAW said about Dajjal that it will land on every water and ferry except Madinah and Makkah as Allah has prohibited these two cities for DAJJAL.
1. Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (saw). made a mention of Dajjal in the presence of the people and said: Allah is not one-eyed and behold that Dajjal is blind of the right eye and his eye would be like a floating grape. [Muslim]
2. Anas ibn Maalik Narrated: “The Messenger of Allah said: ‘The Dajjaal will be blind (mamsooh) in one eye, and between his eyes will be written ‘kaa fa ra’…’”. [Muslim]
3. “Allah is not one-eyed, but the false messiah (al-maseeh al-dajjaal) is one-eyed, blind or defective in his right eye, with his eye looking like a floating grape…” .[Bukhari]
4. “Written between his eyes will be ‘kaaf faa’ raa’.’” [Muslim]
5. Anas bin Malik(ra) reported that Allah's Messenger (saw) said: There would be written three letters k.f.r, According to a report narrated by Hudhayfah, “This will be read by every believer, literate or illiterate.” [Muslim]
6. Ibn 'Abbas(ra) said, "The Prophet(saw) said, "The Dajjal is curly-haired and white-skinned. His head is like the branch of a tree; his left eye is blind, and the other eye looks like a floating grape."[Al-Tabrani]
7. Ibn 'Abbas(ra) said, "The Prophet(saw) discussing about Dajjal said: His eye is defective,shinning and sizziling, His head is like Python. [Ahmad]
8. Prophet (saw) said: Dajjal’s right eye is mamsoo.(i.e, there is no blackness in the eye)."like white spittle on a wall,". Left eye like shinning star.[razyn]
9. Ubadah ibn as-Samit(ra) narrated that : The Prophet (saw) said: I have told you so much about the Dajjal that I am afraid you may not understand. The Dajjal is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated. If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed. [ Abudawud]
10. Abdullah ibn Umar (raa) narrated: Allah's Apostle (saw) stood up amongst the people and then praised and glorified Allah as He deserved and then he mentioned Ad-Dajjal, saying, "I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad-Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not." [Bukhari]
Battles Of Dajjal’s Time
The 3 Major events to take place within 7 months
Mu’adh ibn jabal (raa) narrated that the prophet (saw) said : The greatest war, The conquest of Constantinople and the coming forth of Dajjal will take place within a period of seven months. [Sunan Abu Dawood]
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (saw) saying: You have heard about a city the one side of which is in the land and the other is in the sea (Constantinople). They said: Allah's Messenger, yes. Thereupon he said: The Last Hour would not come unless seventy thousand persons from Bani Ishaq would attack it. When they would land there, they will neither fight with weapons nor would shower arrows but would only say: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that one side of it would fall. Thaur (one of the narrators) said: I think that he said: The part by the side of the ocean. Then they would say for the second time: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest" that the second side would also fall, and they would say: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," that the gates would be opened for them and they would enter therein and, they would be collecting spoils of war and distributing them amongst themselves that a noise would be heard and It would be said: Verily, Dajjal has come. And thus they would leave everything there and would turn to him. [Muslim]
Yusayr Ibn Jabir said, "Once there was a red storm in Kufah. A man came who had nothing to say except, 'O 'Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud, has the Hour come?" 'Abdullah was sitting reclining against something, and said,
'The Hour will not come until people will not divide inheritance, nor rejoice over booty.' Pointing towards Syria, he said. 'An enemy will gather forces against the Muslims and the Muslims will gather forces against them.' I asked, ' Do you mean the Romans?' He said, 'Yes. At that time there will be very heavy fighting. The Muslims will prepare a detachment to fight to the death; they will not return unless they are victorious. They will fight until night intervenes. Both sides will return without being victorious; then many will be killed on both sides. On the fourth day, the Muslims who are left will return to the fight, and Allah will cause the enemy to be routed. There will be a battle the like of which has never been seen, so that even if a bird were to pass their ranks, it would fall down dead before it reached the end of them. Out of a family of one hundred, only one man will survive, so how could he enjoy the booty or divide any inheritance? While they are in this state, they will hear of an even worse calamity. A cry will reach them: "The Dajjal has taken your place among your offspring." So they will throw away whatever is in their hands and go forward, sending 10 horsemen as a scouting party. The Prophet said, 'I know their names, and the names of their fathers, and the colours of their horses. They will be the best horsemen on the face of the earth on that day.'" [Ahmad, Muslim].
CONCLUSION DAJJAL’S DONKEY
HADITHS Hazoor(saw) while discussing about DAJJAL said,” and his donkey on which he will be riding, will have a distance of 40 hands between its two ears.” Abu huraira narrated that Hazoor(saw) said,” DAJJAL will ride on a VERY WHITE donkey which will have a distance of 70 ba’ between its two ears.” 1 ba’ = 2.5 yards 70 ba’ = 175 yards One of the sahaba asked,” o Allah’s Messenger, how fast will he travel? Thereupon he (SAW) said,” like cloud driven by wind.” Hazoor SAW said about DAJJAL that it will travel on every water and ferry except MADINAH and MAKKAH as Allah has prohibited these two cities for DAJJAL.
$$$$ NOW A QUESTION FOR YOU TO THINK $$$$
A rider of a normal donkey is nearly twice its height. So the donkey described here having a distance of 40 hands or 100-175 yards between its ears, then what would be this donkey’s rider size?? Think ?? Anyhow let’s suppose that such a Donkey comes with Dajjal sitting on his back, carrying arrows & sword to terrify the whole world. Do you really think that such thing is really possible in today’s world, where due to technological advances, scientist are planning to destroy meteors( big lump of mass from space), before it reaches the earth, by missiles from the space station itself. If these meteors which travels at thousands of kilometre per hour can be destroyed by missiles, then, isn’t ridiculous to think that such a Donkey will come & there will be hue & cry in the whole world & all the heads of nations will hide to save themselves from the “DONKEY” # CONCLUSION These hadiths show that DAJJAL’s donkey will not be like an ordinary donkey.
Because in today’s world it is very easy to shot down such donkey. If we connect all these hadiths with each other we will come across certain qualities of DAJJAL’s vehicle: It will be very white Distance between its ears- 40 hands or 70 ba’ Will travel at a high speed and in air, land and water So all these points give us an idea that it could be aero planes, especially fighter planes which remain in water as well as fly in air. Indeed, Hazoor SAW has given an easy and perfect example to illustrate DAJJAL’S vehicle that the people of our time will easily understand whether they are literate or illiterate. Now it is also not right to think that the donkey stated above is unique and only belongs to DAJJAL and also to think that DAJJAL will have only one donkey. Because in the above hadiths, nowhere it is mentioned that the vehicle of DAJJAL is unique and and it only belongs only to DAJJAL nor the hadiths points that DAJJAL will have only one vehicle of this type. To make it clear, let’s take an example; suppose you have a car which is very expensive or you have the world’s fastest car. This doesn’t mean that you won’t have other cars of this type. You may have other expensive cars or more number of world’s fastest car. And it also doesn’t mean that other people besides you won’t have such cars. So to think that the vehicle of DAJJAL is unique and belongs only to DAJJAL is completely wrong and illogical.
Therefore, it could be concluded that when the use of such vehicles would be common, then that would be the time when the arrival of DAJJAL will be near… … … . .